Dr. Boroditsky was raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba and graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. He then moved to Vancouver where he continued his pre medical studies at the University of British Columbia. In 1996 he graduated from the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois with a doctorate degree in Podiatric Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in Science. He moved back to Vancouver to complete two years of post-graduate training in podiatric medicine and surgery at the Vancouver General Hospital. Since then he has lectured on a variety of topics both to the scientific and the general community. Dr. Boroditsky has lectured both nationally and internationally on diabetes and management of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. He is actively involved in a teaching position in the podiatric surgical residency at the Vancouver General Hospital.
His practice is centered at the Fairmont Medical Building adjacent to the Vancouver General Hospital as well as a satellite office in Whistler, BC. Dr. Boroditsky is involved in all areas of podiatric medicine and surgery with a special interest in sports medicine, foot surgery and diabetic foot care.
Certifications & Memberships
- Master Surgeon (Hyprocure-sinus tarsi stent) SubtalarArthroeresis
- Faculty member of the Podiatry department, Vancouver General Hospital
- Faculty instructor postgraduate podiatry surgical residency: University of British Columbia - Vancouver General Hospital
- Member, Canadian Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Member of SportsMed BC